domingo, 16 de novembro de 2008

Canções que deviam ser colocadas num chip e inseridas à força na cabeça das pessoas III

I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You

Well, I hope that I don't fall in love with you,
'Cause falling in love just makes me blue.
Well, the music plays and you display
Your heart for me to see.
I had a beer and now I hear
You calling out for me.
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

Well, the room is crowded, people everywhere,
And I wonder, should I offer you a chair?
Well, if you sit down with this old clown,
Take that frown and break it,
Before the evening's gone away,
I think that we could make it.
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

Well, the night does funny things inside a man.
These old tomcat feelings you don't understand.
Well, I turn around and look at you,
You light a cigarette,
I wish I had the guts to bum one,
But we've never met.
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

I can see that you are lonesome just like me,
And it being late you'd like some company.
Well, I turn around and look at you,
And you look back at me.
The guy you're with, he's up and split,
The chair next to you's free.
And I hope that you don't fall in love with me.

Now it's closing time, the music's fading out.
Last call for drinks, I'll have another stout.
Well I turn around to look at you,
you're nowhere to be found,
I search the place for your lost face,
guess I'll have another round
And I think that I just fell in love with you.