sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2008

Hoje é dia nacional dos Roxy Music. Porque sim.



Ladytron
(...)I´ll find some way of connection
Hiding my intention
Then i´ll move up close to you
I´ll use you and i´ll confuse you
And then i´ll lose you
Still you wont suspect me
















Do The Strand
There´s a new sensation
A fabulous creation
A danceable solution
To teenage revolution
Do the strand love
When you feel love
It´s the new way
That´s why we say
Do the strand (...)








A Song For Europe
Here as I sit
At this empty cafe
Thinking of you
I remember
All those moments
Lost in wonder
That we´ll never
Find again(...)












The Thrill Of It All
(...)I see your face
I hear your name
It´s all over the place
Hey girl
Though you've gone
Still I recall
The trill of it all(...)














Love Is The Drug
(...)I troll downtown the red light place
Jump up bubble up - what´s in store
Love is the drug and I need to score
Showing out, showing out, hit and run
Boy meets girl where beat goes on
Stitched up tight, can´t shake free
Love is the drug, got a hook on me(...)