sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2008

Vou ali ver o mar e já volto II (The Secret Of Chi'Aios)





I had this dream and in it I wake up in this small house, somewhere in the tropics. And it’s very hot and humid and all these names and faces are somehow endlessly moving through me.

It’s not that I see them exactly; I’m not a person in this dream; I’m a place. Yeah ... just a place. And I have no eyes, no hands, and all these names and faces keep ... they keep passing through. And there’s no scale. Just a lot of details. Just a slow accumulation of details.


I got your letter. Thanks a lot. I’ve been getting lots of sun and lots of rest. It’s really hot.

Days, I dive by the wreck.
Nights, I swim in the blue lagoon.

I always used to wonder who I’d bring to a desert island.

Days, I remember cities.
Nights, I dream about a perfect place.

Days, I dive by the wreck.
Nights, I swim in the blue lagoon.


(Blue Lagoon, Laurie Anderson)